LambeauLeap1250 WSSP

Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  [ 186 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply

Star Wars (SPOILERS LIVE HERE)

Online  Re: Star Wars (SPOILERS LIVE HERE)
Posted: July 21, 2018, 4:03 PM Post
So Clone Wars is coming back!

Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: Star Wars (SPOILERS LIVE HERE)
Posted: July 21, 2018, 7:34 PM Post
Disney needs to sit down and figure out a long term plan, similar to what they did with the Marvel Universe. It seems like they keep piecing these things together based on the reaction of the last movie. It’s not that I don’t like the Clone Wars and I’m sure I’ll watch it. But it’s been over for how long now? Asohka already made appearance in Rebels where she and Thrawn kind of disappeared with no real explanation as to whether or not we’ll ever see them again. Now we go back in time with her again to the Clone Wars? The Star Wars universe is an absolute mess right now.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: July 23, 2018, 10:24 AM Post
I believe this is Disney just saying sorry we ended Clone Wars early here is the makeup last season we were going to do and oh yeah subscribe to our new streaming service!

Basically Disney needed something to put on their new streaming service. I'm not sure why they ended Rebels as they could have used that instead of Clone Wars but whatever. I wouldn't be surprised if Rebels came back at some point also.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: July 27, 2018, 10:26 PM Post
paul253 said:
Disney needs to sit down and figure out a long term plan, similar to what they did with the Marvel Universe. It seems like they keep piecing these things together based on the reaction of the last movie. It’s not that I don’t like the Clone Wars and I’m sure I’ll watch it. But it’s been over for how long now? Asohka already made appearance in Rebels where she and Thrawn kind of disappeared with no real explanation as to whether or not we’ll ever see them again. Now we go back in time with her again to the Clone Wars? The Star Wars universe is an absolute mess right now.

I think they just need to get past the final part of the Lucas original Star Wars and they will be able to do this. Right now the fans are stuck on the Lucas era Star Wars. I think going back into the past and doing something like the Knights of the Old Republic would be a good place to start. My favorite non cannon character is Revan and if they want to do the whole strong female character thing they can go with the after Revan timeline and do the The Exile's story line.

Another video game character that I like in the Star Wars universe is Darth Malgus. From the expanded universe Darth Bane wouldn't be a bad starting point either but then that starts to get into the Lucas era Star Wars with Plagueis. I really believe they either need to go far into the future or go far into the past. I hope they go far into the past as I love the Knights of the Old Republic story lines. It gives you the Mandalorians, the Sith, the Republic, and the old Jedi Order. I think a story line from there is far more interesting.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: January 15, 2019, 6:30 PM Post
Normally I hate all fan made stuff but this was rather good. Kind of sad that Disney monetized this when Lucas Films told him he wouldn't be able to monetize or crowdfund this. He had to put all of his own money into this and Disney just goes ahead and basically steals it.

Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: Star Wars (SPOILERS LIVE HERE)
Posted: February 19, 2019, 11:44 PM Post
Watched Solo today. I got lost on how Emilia Clark's character is written. Separated to a great knowledgeable Somebody in the hierarchy of the villain within the film. Also, the guy who played young Solo, it seemed a number of scenes he portrayed Ford's voice well and others sounding like Chris Pine. Oh and L3 was a big problem of character they wrote in with Lando's emotional tie-in? There felt like some political reference being tossed in on her...it's? dialogue with today's society.

I was still entertained by the movie and if it was on it's own story with no ties to any Star Wars history, it'd even feel better.

Quote   Reply 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  [ 186 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply