LambeauLeap1250 WSSP

Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  [ 222 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply

Star Wars (SPOILERS LIVE HERE)

Offline  Re: Star Wars (SPOILERS LIVE HERE)
Posted: January 07, 2020, 7:57 PM Post
OldSchoolSnapper said:
As is Finn point blank saying he has force sensory

The Finn thing was just strange since it's set up well in the movie, the conclusion of the trilogy, and then...not concluded. If the leaks are true (accidentally moving something, then actually telling Rey), it would at least complete the storyline. Also another on/off/on arc for the trilogy since it was speculated after the first film, completely off the radar in the second, then back on in the third.

Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: Star Wars (SPOILERS LIVE HERE)
Posted: January 14, 2020, 9:14 PM Post
Global Moderator
I'm going to go all Rian Johnson on you guys and ignore everything that has been said prior...

Having just watched the movie, I agree that this was the best of the three. But I still don't get why they can't keep from repeating parts of episodes 4-6. Here we are again with the Emporer asking someone to strike him down to take his place; goading them by showing the space battle and that "no one is coming to help". Episodes 7&8 were worse at plagiarism, and Episode 9 almost made it out ...but then had to fail at the end again and copy an old story.

And why hasn't the Emporer learned not to zap himself with lightning??? Third time in three trilogies...

Quote   Reply 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  [ 222 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply