LambeauLeap1250 WSSP

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  [ 70 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply

Video Games

Offline  Re: Video Games

Posted: September 03, 2018, 8:46 AM Post
So excited for CyberPunk 2077. I would link the video here but the video is NSFW. There is a 40 minute gameplay on YouTube from gamecom if you want to watch it.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: September 08, 2018, 7:00 PM Post
Global Moderator
I have Battlefield V pre-ordered. Not sure what to think of it at this point. In half the clips, you can barely even tell the game is set in Word War II. I'm worried they've decided to go all in for the Fortnite crowd, and it's going to be way too different for me.

The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

Quote   Reply 

Posted: September 08, 2018, 11:10 PM Post
Invader3K said:
I have Battlefield V pre-ordered. Not sure what to think of it at this point. In half the clips, you can barely even tell the game is set in Word War II. I'm worried they've decided to go all in for the Fortnite crowd, and it's going to be way too different for me.

I have been playing the beta a little bit on the PC and it is OK. Feels more like a mix of BF3 and Fortnite. The airplanes suck they feel like they are flying bricks but then again I am more a flight sim person so that maybe the problem there. I am expecting the 109 to be fast and nimble by using its superior roll rate and the Spitfire to also be fast but to be more nimble by using its superior turn rate compared to the 109. In the current beta the 109 performs like a spitfire and the Spitfire performs like I don't know a brink with an engine attached to it maybe.

All of the planes are slow and don't really move all that well. Probably will be fixed later on. Tanks are balanced nicely but infantry AT weapons are way to powerful and have way to much ammo. The maps play more like BF3 which is nice with some base building elements mixed in. This game would fit in more along with a battlefield bad company than in the normal battlefield gameplay. I believe EA missed the mark on this one as the gameplay is more battlefield bad company than it is the normal battlefield gameplay (a little bit more realistic).

Quote   Reply 

Posted: September 09, 2018, 7:32 AM Post
Global Moderator
Hmmm. We'll have to see then. I've been playing Battlefield 1 a lot lately, and really enjoy it. Sounds like V is going to be quite the shock to the system.

I have the Beta downloaded on PS4, but the first day I tried it, I couldn't get into any of the servers. Hopefully they've resolved those issues. I'll have to give it another shot.

The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

Quote   Reply 

Posted: September 20, 2018, 12:52 AM Post
As a huge fan of Rockstar games with all the GTA games and the original Red Dead I absolutely cannot wait for October! New RDR looks freaking amazing!

Quote   Reply 

Posted: October 12, 2018, 4:49 PM Post
So far this game has Gillian Anderson, Mark Hamill, Gary Oldman, and now Henry Cavill!

Quote   Reply 

Posted: October 25, 2018, 4:38 AM Post
rondoman said:
As a huge fan of Rockstar games with all the GTA games and the original Red Dead I absolutely cannot wait for October! New RDR looks freaking amazing!

And here it comes! Now I just need to stay alive until the friday evening. This was a hard week for me [laughing]
Also, you've pre-ordered a physical copy or got a digital one?

Quote   Reply 

Posted: October 26, 2018, 10:34 AM Post
When it was released, Firewall Zero Hour was the best game on PSVR. But players have now discovered, that if they're the host for their team, they can leave the console on and just walk away, accruing points for themselves on a winning or losing team, even though they never participated in the game. It's been happening a lot.

Astro Bot just came out for the PSVR and a lot of people are calling it the game that finally starts to sell VR units, it's supposed to be that good. Though PSVR is two years old now and it would seem that people have already made up their minds whether they're going to get one or not.

I like mine and barely ever play 2-D games anymore, but at the same time I play games much less now. You have to be so much more active playing VR and usually I just want to sit and relax. The next iteration is expected to come out in two years with the PS5, but it's going to be a tough sell to be spending $800 for both the new console and the new VR headset.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: October 26, 2018, 2:10 PM Post
I've got my hard copy of Red Dead!! Ready for a weekend of lazy video gaming! !

Quote   Reply 

Posted: October 27, 2018, 12:41 PM Post
8+ years after building my current PC, I have pulled the trigger on a new one... upgrading from a Sailboat to a UFO, per userbenchmarks! [smile]

Quote   Reply 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  [ 70 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply