LambeauLeap1250 WSSP

Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  [ 542 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply

What's bugging you? (2017)

Offline  Re: What's bugging you? (2017)
Posted: June 12, 2018, 8:30 AM Post
adambr2 said:
Journalists whose article titles include phrases such as 'throws shade," "claps back", or "breaks the internet", etc.

Goodness, I can't believe this is even a thing. You are, presumably, reputable news sources. Have some professionalism. News shouldn't sound like it's written by a 14 year old for a local school newspaper.

Or "eviscerates," "destroys", etc. about something someone said about someone else.

Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: What's bugging you? (2017)
Posted: June 12, 2018, 8:47 AM Post
A certain candidate in the Wisconsin special election has been inundating my mailbox with mailers. For the last month I've been getting something at least every other day and every single day last week I got at least one, sometimes two in the same day. They also sent someone to my house to give me a flyer and speak with me on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Monday. This person's opponent has sent me one thing during the whole campaign. What an incredible and annoying waste of money and paper all of this is for a 5 month position.

Quote   Reply 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  [ 542 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply