LambeauLeap1250 WSSP

Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  [ 312 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply

What's bugging you? (2017)

Offline  Re: What's bugging you? (2017)
Posted: September 08, 2017, 12:09 PM Post
Global Moderator
I am bugged by the forum autocorrect always changing 'Hader' to 'Vader', 'Suter' to 'Super', and 'Burnes' to 'Barnes.'

As my son would say, first world problems.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: September 08, 2017, 6:12 PM Post
Stop using autocorrect.

Fan is short for fanatic.
I blame Wang.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: September 08, 2017, 7:45 PM Post
Global Moderator
turborickey said:
CheezWizHed said:

Generally, the only people that want "one thread" are the people that don't use it. Its hard to discuss anything when people are talking about multiple things at once. Its pretty useless.

If every packer topic became a separate thread, this forum would be nothing but a Packer forum, and myself, I would never come back...

Not being a Packer fan, I am constantly bombarded with Packer news, non news, or anything Packer related everywhere I go. Radio ads, tv ads, you name it, Packers are everywhere. I am speaking for myself only, and you are correct, I don't want to see all the Packer topics separately because I wouldn't use them, I like them all in one tidy thread that I can simply ignore... This is my selfish opinion of course...

So sad... just give in and embrace the Green and Gold. Your life will be happier. [smile]

There are about 10 Packer posters around here. A few might yet come... And there were only a few threads. It wasn't like we were burying the "Techno-Geeks" thread so you couldn't find it. Or polluting the MLB or MiLB forums.

But good news... looks like we are getting another sub-forum for non-Brewer related sports. But you might have to deal with another thread or two in the mean time before it comes to fruition. [wink]

Quote   Reply 
Posted: September 16, 2017, 2:08 PM Post
When college football (or basketball) games on the ESPN networks run long, causing my DVR (set for ABC) to miss the start of the Badger game which got transferred to ESPNews. For people who live in Wiscobsin, why can't they show the start of the Badger game on ABC and shift the Memphis/UCLA game to ESPNews? I understand that people without a rooting interest in either game would generally rather see the end of a game rather than the beginning of a different one, but for people in the local markets of the late game, they should switch over to the start of that game on the main station.

When the Packers play at 3:25 and the noon game goes long, FOX or CBS will still show the start of the Packer game in the Wisconsin market even though the noon game is still going. Why can't ESPN do the same for college games?

Quote   Reply 
Online  Re: What's bugging you? (2017)
Posted: September 16, 2017, 9:23 PM Post
Preach it man! I fell into the same boat as you.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: September 17, 2017, 10:41 AM Post
reillymcshane said:
I am bugged by the forum autocorrect always changing 'Hader' to 'Vader', 'Suter' to 'Super', and 'Burnes' to 'Barnes.'

As my son would say, first world problems.

It's not the forum, it's whatever device you are using to post on the forum.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: September 19, 2017, 6:17 PM Post
Our neighbors have a couple of dogs and built a fence to keep the dogs in. They bought a fence kit, so the panels came pre-assembled; he just dug holes and attached the panels to the posts. The fence panels do not go all the way to the ground. Depending on where the yard is there could be as much as 6-8 inches of clearing between the ground and the fence. Well, the youngest of the dogs has dug several places where he can get out of the fence and is frequently seen in the neighborhood. It has been in my yard several times, and he's big enough to scare my kids (he's probably 35-40 pounds). I have spoken to my neighbor about it and he said as he fixes places the dog digs, the dog just finds new places to dig. Luckily, the dog is pretty timid and responds to when I yell at him to go home. But, I am really tired of this dog in my yard.

Last edited by NeedMoreFans on September 19, 2017, 7:38 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: September 19, 2017, 7:02 PM Post
You can't really blame the dog. Its the dumb*** owner that doesn't fix the issue. It will take that dog under someone's tire before the lightbulb turns on.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: September 20, 2017, 8:37 AM Post
Global Moderator
NeedMoreFans said:
Our neighbors have a couple of dogs and built a fence to keep the dogs in. They bought a fence kit, so the panels came pre-assembled; he just dug holes and attached the panels to the posts. The fence panels do not go all the way to the ground. Depending on where the yard is there could be as much as 6-8 inches of clearing between the ground and the fence. Well, the youngest of the dogs has dug several places where he can get out of the fence and is frequently seen in the neighborhood. It has been in my yard several times, and he's big enough to scare my kids (he's probably 35-40 pounds). I have spoken to my neighbor about it and he said as he fixes places the dog digs, the dog just finds new places to dig. Luckily, the dog is pretty timid and responds to when I yell at him to go home. But, I am really tired of this dog in my yard.

That's frustrating. It's his responsibility to watch the dogs when they are out if the fence doesn't work. I'd have a big problem with this if I didn't completely trust the dog.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: September 22, 2017, 5:53 AM Post
Global Moderator
There are some things that are probably worth paying someone to do professionally, and a fence is probably one of them.

The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

Quote   Reply 
Posted: September 22, 2017, 7:54 AM Post
Invader3K said:
There are some things that are probably worth paying someone to do professionally, and a fence is probably one of them.

I read this out of context and thought, "I wonder what kind of stolen goods he knows about?"

Clearly, I've been watching too many heist movies/tv shows lately.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Twitter: @MKEHiker

Quote   Reply 
Posted: September 22, 2017, 5:17 PM Post
Global Moderator
Baldkin said:
I read this out of context and thought, "I wonder what kind of stolen goods he knows about?"

Clearly, I've been watching too many heist movies/tv shows lately.

Could be. Then again I could have a secret double life as a sleep walking cat burglar that I'm unaware of.

The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

Quote   Reply 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  [ 312 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply