LambeauLeap1250 WSSP

[ 3 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply

Tips on first time to a game.

Offline  Tips on first time to a game.

Posted: June 16, 2017, 12:25 PM Post
Hi i was wondering if any of you had any tips for my wife,son and I's first brewers game. We got decent tickets in the loge infield area for this sat. I didnt buy a parking pass yet can i still get preferred parking when we arrive or is it not needed? Also what is a good time to arrive? Any other tips for the game would be great also thanks

Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: Tips on first time to a game.

Posted: June 16, 2017, 12:57 PM Post
You can buy a parking pass at the game. They are pricey on the weekends, but it is what it is. There is also a general parking lot for a touch cheaper. Get there early and tailgate if you want. If not walk around the outside of the park and take it in. Personally I recommend going in right away so you can explore the stadium(90mins prior to game time) Watch some batting practice is always fun to watch. Last I checked Brewers seating staff isn't strict and will let you go down by the dugouts before game time so you can get some good pictures.

Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: Tips on first time to a game.

Posted: June 16, 2017, 5:35 PM Post
Are you planning on tailgating? If so, gates open 2 hours before game time and I'd go early. If you aren't planning on tailgating you can get on a shuttle at a local bar and they drive you right to the front gate. The shuttle is the cost of one drink before hand.

Quote   Reply 
 [ 3 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply