LambeauLeap1250 WSSP

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  [ 103 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply

Sports Betting

Offline  Re: Sports Betting

Posted: January 24, 2019, 8:36 PM Post
I've been doing well with Marquette. Their FT shooting has been very helpful. I've lost too many games with other teams missing FT in the last 2 mins. N Kentucky has been pretty good, N. Colorado, Murray St, Big Sky Conference, WCC, etc. The Brewers were great last Sept. I'll bet they were dogs at least 2/3rds of the season, and most of Sept they were dogs yet were winning.

Mich St has been great as well. I did well on some Badgers losses (like Minnesota), but couldn't bring myself to take the Michigan line (Mich -2 wasn't enough)

Quote   Reply 

Posted: February 20, 2019, 4:35 PM Post
Big fan of sports investing here. I like the Duke Under (got 165 on my end) and Wash St. +4.5 tonight.

Baseball is my favorite. I have a friend (and this is no joke), he has only seen one Brewers loss if he has been at the game. I went to 15 games with him between '07 and '12 and they never lost. It was awesome and I don't usually bet to streaks like that. His one loss was in 2017. I told him I need to get back to seeing games with him!

Quote   Reply 

Posted: February 21, 2019, 12:27 PM Post
Go Minnesota tonight. Love the spot as a home dog with UM having a big matchup on tap.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: February 21, 2019, 12:28 PM Post
swab said:
Go Minnesota tonight. Love the spot as a home dog with UM having a big matchup on tap.

Good call on the under and Wash St. I took both of those last night. Also took Cuse' and Marquette...but also Nevada. Oops.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: February 21, 2019, 1:17 PM Post
Essentially the Bucks have been winning almost all games (when they win) by above 10 points and have been remarkably consistent and focused all year. Seems like a good idea to just keep riding them whenever they're under a 11 pt fave vs mediocre to bad teams. Games tonight vs Bos as 5 pt faves is up in the air since it's a good opponent, but I'd still just do it an live with it.

Quick google and it looks like Bucks have covered 63% of games. Another trend is 12-2 ATS after a loss. Pretty much the only time to not bet them is in a B2B and I'd say if they get a 15 type point line when you just don't know what will happen at garbage time.

ETA: Just ran through game logs and looked at game when they were 10 pt fave or less, including when they were dogs. Overall 32-17-2. In the losses you'd have easily been able to avoid the game when Giannis sat vs WAS, the game Giannis sat vs Orl in a B2B, the B2B vs MIA, two games vs Indy (good opponent like Bos tonight), and one vs Tor (though they covered all other vs Tor I think).

So the Indy/Tor ones maybe are like tonight when you just do it and live with it or just stay away since it's a good opponent and just wait until they're a 7 pt fave vs Det, BKN, etc and clean up then. But take out the obvious avoided games in the no Giannis and Miami and you're at 32-14-2 and it's 70%. And it's even more drastic lately as they've covered 8/9.

Last edited by tmwiese55 on February 21, 2019, 2:34 PM, edited 2 times in total.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: February 21, 2019, 1:55 PM Post
Global Moderator
I took the bucks -5.5 tonight. What the heck. Should be a good game but hoping they stay tough at home.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: February 22, 2019, 7:38 AM Post
Yuck. Just a bit off on Minnesota. Back to the board for today.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: February 22, 2019, 10:52 AM Post
Bucks didn't cover last night, like I said in that post probably one you could avoid since Bos is good. Wait until Saturday vs MN. If they're below 10 pt faves just do it and live with the results. Although, Giannis was listed probable with knee soreness so i'd wait until late to make sure he plays. Actually the next several games are vs blah opponents they should be favored in the 5-10 pt range. Do them all and should come out ahead.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: February 22, 2019, 4:59 PM Post
Did well last night with Georgia St, st. Mary’s, Michigan, 1h BYU, and 1h Weber st. Lost on Weber st game, Weber 2h, and Charleston . I’m on bowling green, Davidson, Indiana, and Kent st today.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: February 23, 2019, 11:44 AM Post
I'm on Marquette, Kentucky, and Purdue today. Marquette has been great with the single digit lines. They make so many free throws to end gsmes.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: February 24, 2019, 11:08 AM Post
I am on a couple smaller schools today. Marist and Canisius. May do Manhattan and Xavier too.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: March 07, 2019, 1:22 PM Post
Global Moderator
I'm thinking of taking Iowa +7.5 tonight vs UW. I also really like POR -3.5 vs OKC tonight. Anyone have any thoughts, especially on Iowa. I think UW wins, but I think it will be somewhat close.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: March 07, 2019, 1:25 PM Post
I agree on taking Iowa if i were to bet it. I expected a 4ish line for this game. I get why it's that high being senior night, Fran suspended, iowa got trucked last game, Iowa being awful on D so could help our blah O. Still, we haven't been great lately and slow starting a lot, plus of course the awful FT shooting at the end that costs teams spreads.

My best bet would probably be the under. I know Iowa is wide open, still UW gonna play a game in the 70s?

Quote   Reply 

Posted: March 07, 2019, 1:57 PM Post
That is a huge line for a Wisconsin team that often times struggles to score. It would guess Wisco wins, but yah...close.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: March 07, 2019, 3:09 PM Post
Speaking of Fran, I had the good fortune to have good seats with my Dad at the game in 2014 when he came completely unhinged. It happened right in front of us, and I thought for sure he was going to end up leaving the Kohl Center in handcuffs.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: March 08, 2019, 8:34 AM Post
Did pretty well last night. Put a sizeable number on the under for the UW game(140!?), took Milwaukee, and put a small number on Houston, which didnt hurt too bad.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: March 08, 2019, 9:48 AM Post
Global Moderator
Nice work Stout. Me on the other hand, not so much! Oh well, back to the drawing board.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: March 12, 2019, 8:42 AM Post
Bucks -9.5 should be ok tonight assuming everyone plays. AD plays limited mins, Jrue is out.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: March 12, 2019, 3:54 PM Post
I like the Zags tonight and possibly Chicago(without Lavine though)

Quote   Reply 

Posted: March 12, 2019, 10:17 PM Post
Whoops.

Quote   Reply 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  [ 103 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply