LambeauLeap1250 WSSP

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  [ 75 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply

Sports Betting

Offline  Re: Sports Betting

Posted: March 13, 2019, 8:09 AM Post
tmwiese55 said:
Bucks -9.5 should be ok tonight assuming everyone plays. AD plays limited mins, Jrue is out.

Just keep riding the Bucks when they're less than 10 vs blah teams. not gonna get them all but should come out ahead. Unless of course they start resting Giannis or other key guys

Quote   Reply 

Posted: March 13, 2019, 8:15 AM Post
tmwiese55 said:
tmwiese55 said:
Bucks -9.5 should be ok tonight assuming everyone plays. AD plays limited mins, Jrue is out.

Just keep riding the Bucks when they're less than 10 vs blah teams. not gonna get them all but should come out ahead. Unless of course they start resting Giannis or other key guys

They won't do that until the last 4 or 5 games probably, I think they really want that number 1 overall seed. Raptors are only 2 back I think.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: March 13, 2019, 9:50 PM Post
tmwiese55 said:
tmwiese55 said:

For sure. I've been riding the Bucks hard.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: March 14, 2019, 8:17 AM Post
Yup just stay away from back to backs on the Bucks.

A few odd lines in the B1G tourney today. don't know what to think of them so probably just don't touch. Two of the lowers seeds are favored and the others are low numbers. If I had to go i'd go with the 4 higher seeds and live with the results, should get 3/4. By higher I mean the 8 seed is higher than 9, realized that could be confusing.

I also probably go with Marquette today. Line at 3 due to them playing poorly of late. Banking on a good bounce back game

ETA: so far OSU crushing as a higher seeded dog. 1/2 after Maryland loss. I actually didn't bet this, just following.

Final ETA: 3/4 hit and Marquette covered easily.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: March 15, 2019, 10:04 AM Post
UW -7.5 vs Nebraska. Really tough line, I probably stay away. But go UW if I have to due to the consecutive games for NU and likely a virtual home environment for UW.

Bucks -5 at Miami. I just do it and live with it, I always fear road games at MIA for obvious reasons and MIA does have good guys to defend Giannis. But again, at this point it's just riding the Bucks. They've been so consistent. They lost down there last time so expect more focus this time. And they've been there a few days so maybe got the partying out of their system and took it easy last night.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: March 15, 2019, 12:10 PM Post
Im staying on the Bucks and I am taking Marquette tonight too. Havent really looked much into the Marquette game, but just a gut feeling. Plus itll give me a reason to tune in.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: March 15, 2019, 12:22 PM Post
Didn't look at Marquette until you said it. I agree with you. Probably have their heads out of their A now and will get back to themselves. I'd be comfortable with them.

Quote   Reply 
Online  Re: Sports Betting

Posted: March 17, 2019, 5:09 PM Post
I thought the Bucks being favored by 5.5 vs the 76ers was crazy in their first game without Brogdan.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: March 17, 2019, 10:11 PM Post
I had a rough day Saturday, so I took today off. Ha.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: March 18, 2019, 10:24 AM Post
Badgers are 1 point dogs currently...I am taking that one. And the under. Even if it is only 100. Ha.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: March 19, 2019, 6:24 PM Post
Bucks by 11.5 tonight seems like a lot without Giannis and Brogdon. Even with LA sitting LeBron that seems like a lot to cover.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: March 27, 2019, 10:04 AM Post
Bucks bet didn't age well.... so hopefully this one won't either.

I'm taking the Cards on opening day as slight underdogs. Even in Milwaukee I would take Mikolas over Chacin, especially getting plus money with the Cards being the underdog.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: April 10, 2019, 8:57 AM Post
Global Moderator
Anyone wetting their beak in the Masters tomorrow? I usually place a few bets to win and a few for a top 10 or top 20. Still not sure where I'm going yet, but will get back on here when I do.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: April 10, 2019, 10:24 AM Post
RobDeer 45 said:
Anyone wetting their beak in the Masters tomorrow? I usually place a few bets to win and a few for a top 10 or top 20. Still not sure where I'm going yet, but will get back on here when I do.

I don't know a lot about golf, so I usually just do a masters pool and pick familiar names.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: April 11, 2019, 9:12 AM Post
Global Moderator
Well forgot to get back here, but did small bets on Koepka, DJ, Tiger (just for fun), JB Holmes, and Bryson to win. Did Howell T10 as well.

Here we go!

Quote   Reply 

Posted: April 11, 2019, 9:14 AM Post
Global Moderator
Only golf bet I make is that an International guy wins the PGA Championship.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Quote   Reply 

Posted: April 11, 2019, 9:51 AM Post
I saw someone put 85K on Tiger to win. Pays out like 1.2 Mil or something like that.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: April 11, 2019, 10:27 AM Post
tmwiese55 said:
I saw someone put 85K on Tiger to win. Pays out like 1.2 Mil or something like that.

I asked my buddy who is a professional golfer on the smaller circuit, and he said to me that word around is that Tiger is getting his game back and most on the tour think hes going to break out soon.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: April 14, 2019, 4:45 PM Post
tmwiese55 said:

I wish I did that bet. Wow!

Quote   Reply 

Posted: April 16, 2019, 7:29 AM Post
Global Moderator
Did you see that guy who placed the bet is from a small town in Western WI? They said he's not a wealthy person by any means. Pretty wild that he would put that much down, and that he won.

Quote   Reply 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  [ 75 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply