LambeauLeap1250 WSSP

Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  [ 296 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply

Best TV Shows

Offline  Re: Best TV Shows
Posted: September 28, 2019, 7:29 PM Post
If they follow through on their tv movie plans, they are supposed to be centered around what happened to him.

reillymcshane said:
Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

Quote   Reply 
Posted: October 11, 2019, 10:23 AM Post
What's the best new shows out there this fall?

"I'm not as good as I was but in big moments I'm still the guy. I want that opportunity." -Ryan Braun

Quote   Reply 
Posted: November 11, 2019, 2:48 PM Post
We just finished watching The Righteous Gemstones, and we loved it. My wife and I just started watching Succession, its got two seasons. We weren't sure about it after the first episode, but the second episode the characters started coming through a bit more. I need to finish up on The Deuce, also. Granted these are all HBO shows.

Wu Tang: An American Saga is pretty great. I think they only planned it as a 10 part mini series, but they really could do a second or even third season. There's 10 guys in that group, so there could be a lot of backstory to get into.

We've also been watching Mind Hunters, and Castle Rock, but we only do an episode of each, then we have to watch an episode of Goldbergs or something to lighten things up. The newest episode of Castle Rock was pretty intense.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: November 12, 2019, 7:26 AM Post
Has Barry been mentioned here? Absolutely love that show. Bill Hader is awesome. I watched Season 1 in one Saturday night.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: November 18, 2019, 2:59 PM Post
Barry is great! Season two is just as good, if not better than the first. Based on the past two seasons I'd assume that season three will be coming out in March.

Also saw that in January there will be a new Curb Your Enthusiasm. I for one am extremely excited about that. Larry David is a genius.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: November 18, 2019, 6:14 PM Post
Brooklyn Nine-Nine was just renewed for an 8th season by NBC. Their 7th season has yet to premiere (returns in January). It’s not all good news for the Nine-Nine, as cheddar the dog passed away last week.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: November 19, 2019, 11:59 AM Post
In advance:

"Ok, Boomer" is going to be an instant hit!

Quote   Reply 
Posted: November 21, 2019, 11:20 AM Post
Finally finishing up the last season of HOUSE of CARDS.

Not very impressive 5 episodes in. I feel like this series is going out with a wimper. The Spacey situation really ruined the series imo.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Quote   Reply 
Posted: November 21, 2019, 11:21 AM Post
I've been binge watching all the seasons of That 70's Show the past couple months.

LOVE the show, but the last season without Eric and Kelso blew butt!

Quote   Reply 
Posted: November 21, 2019, 11:46 AM Post
That 70's Show is one of the most underrated shows ever. It doesn't get the love it should.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: November 21, 2019, 11:56 AM Post
I never even picked HOC up after the Spacey stuff. It had gone on a season too long anyway before that point in my opinion.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: November 21, 2019, 3:13 PM Post
jerichoholicninja said:
That 70's Show is one of the most underrated shows ever. It doesn't get the love it should.

Totally agree. I literally laugh out loud in every episode. Red and Fez are the 2 guys that make the show in my opinion, however, every character has a huge role in the humor.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: November 21, 2019, 3:14 PM Post
OldSchoolSnapper said:
I never even picked HOC up after the Spacey stuff. It had gone on a season too long anyway before that point in my opinion.

I'm only watching the last season without Spacey to wrap it up. I just need to know how it ends after investing so much time to that point...

Quote   Reply 
Posted: December 02, 2019, 9:12 PM Post
A Million little things. I cant really explain it, but I really like this show.

reillymcshane said:
Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

Quote   Reply 
Online  Re: Best TV Shows
Posted: December 02, 2019, 9:54 PM Post
Brockmire might be the funniest show ever made. It’s also sir of a baseball show

Quote   Reply 
Posted: December 02, 2019, 10:53 PM Post
Global Moderator
Anybody watching Watchmen? It's a trip.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Quote   Reply 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  [ 296 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply