LambeauLeap1250 WSSP

Go to page Previous  1, 2  [ 23 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply

Steve Czaban

Offline  Re: Steve Czaban

Posted: May 07, 2019, 11:26 AM Post
patrickgpe said:
Its not as good as it used to be, I really only listen to the weekly brewers segment with Fireman Jim and the sports report with Tim Murray. He is just as good as Czaban IMHO.

Regarding expectations, sports talk in general here gets low ratings and with 3 sports talk stations, I have no idea how everyone makes enough money to keep operations running. 97.3 has been smart in starting a new station with established names that are known in the market. I think he will plunk a few listeners from WSSP and B&B and thats all 97.3 wanted. Still think it gets a 1 rating, because thats what sports talk gets around here.

Interesting how TMJ switched WKTI to ESPN Radio a few months ago. Much better than keeping it on 540AM where you had to be within a three-block radius to pick up the station.

I think sports talk radio is getting some more traction. I have problems getting 105.7 and 103.3 (TMJ-FM) and have a lot of static. Not cool. Will the Badgers get on an FM station or will they stay on 920AM?

Quote   Reply 

Posted: May 07, 2019, 11:17 PM Post
The Badgers have been on FM stations, haven't they? They have been on 95.7 in the past, and I thought they may have switched or may soon switch to 97.3.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: May 08, 2019, 5:10 PM Post
I think the Badgers have been on FM 95.7 since 2014 or so. I know for sure they were, not sure if they still are.

Quote   Reply 
Go to page Previous  1, 2  [ 23 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply