LambeauLeap1250 WSSP

Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  [ 188 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply

What's bugging you? [2019]

Offline  Re: What's bugging you? [2019]
Posted: May 06, 2019, 5:39 PM Post
wallus said:
They've been doing for years! Far too long in my opinion.

Tell me more!

reillymcshane said:
Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

Quote   Reply 
Posted: May 06, 2019, 7:25 PM Post
Global Moderator
The commercial is definitely a takeoff of The Warriors, with some other pop culture stuff thrown in.

The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

Quote   Reply 
Posted: May 08, 2019, 8:41 PM Post
nodakfan17 said:
I’m at the doctor’s office. This whole ‘arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment’ thing is a ruse to prevent lazy people from holding up the line.

especially when they often make you wait 30-45 mins. My big question is why do I have to fill out the same background/health history paperwork every time. wouldn't my doctor already know if there has been any changes to my health history

Quote   Reply 
Posted: May 09, 2019, 9:55 AM Post
I'm the GED Coordinator at our high school. We have eight school days until exams. The district just put a new student in my class in hopes that I can get most of her requirements squared away so that she can finish in summer school. I mean, I'm good, but I'm not that good.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: May 09, 2019, 10:15 AM Post
Bikeage77 said:
I'm the GED Coordinator at our high school. We have eight school days until exams. The district just put a new student in my class in hopes that I can get most of her requirements squared away so that she can finish in summer school. I mean, I'm good, but I'm not that good.

They probably cut your pay in the process because you have it too good as well.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: May 12, 2019, 6:24 PM Post
Bikeage77 said:

What does a GED coordinator do? I've always heard of kids just dropping out of school and getting their GEDs--in other words they get it outside of school not through school.

Quote   Reply 
Online  Re: What's bugging you? [2019]
Posted: May 12, 2019, 7:13 PM Post
DHonks said:
nodakfan17 said:
I’m at the doctor’s office. This whole ‘arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment’ thing is a ruse to prevent lazy people from holding up the line.

especially when they often make you wait 30-45 mins. My big question is why do I have to fill out the same background/health history paperwork every time. wouldn't my doctor already know if there has been any changes to my health history

I suppose there is the possibility that you’ve received care from a different provider since the last time you visited your primary care provider. But to your point, I feel like every other visit, my primary care provider has a ‘new system’ and has to collect the same information I’ve already provided a dozen times.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: May 12, 2019, 8:57 PM Post
nodakfan17 said:
DHonks said:
nodakfan17 said:

I suppose there is the possibility that you’ve received care from a different provider since the last time you visited your primary care provider. But to your point, I feel like every other visit, my primary care provider has a ‘new system’ and has to collect the same information I’ve already provided a dozen times.

My wife is a PT and where she works she can see her patients' medical history as far back as their system goes, like 6 years or so. That means appointments, doctor's notes, prescriptions, etc. I would assume when you go see a doctor they have you answer all those questions because they don't have the time to look up every patients history beforehand.

Quote   Reply 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  [ 188 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply