LambeauLeap1250 WSSP

[ 10 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply

Mini Golf in the State

Online  Mini Golf in the State

Posted: January 23, 2019, 12:34 PM Post
My family enjoys mini golf, yet we'd like a few more indoor options within the state during the winter months. From what we can gather, the only indoor options are in the Dells and Madison. Does anyone have other indoor options in the state?

Also, our Mt. Rushmore mini golf options in the state would be Pirate's Cove in the Dells, Vitense Golfland in Madison, Action Territory in Kenosha, and The Red Putter in Door County.

Quote   Reply 
Online  Re: Mini Golf in the State

Posted: January 23, 2019, 12:38 PM Post
Appleton used to have a pretty good one, but sadly, it's gone. I can't remember the name of it.

Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: Mini Golf in the State

Posted: January 23, 2019, 2:37 PM Post
rickh150 said:
My family enjoys mini golf, yet we'd like a few more indoor options within the state during the winter months. From what we can gather, the only indoor options are in the Dells and Madison. Does anyone have other indoor options in the state?

Also, our Mt. Rushmore mini golf options in the state would be Pirate's Cove in the Dells, Vitense Golfland in Madison, Action Territory in Kenosha, and The Red Putter in Door County.

The Red Putter in Door County is awesome.

I enjoy mini-golf as well, but my biggest issue is that many times it tests my already low patience level. Not the game itself, but the crowds that are usually at these places in the middle of Summer. I get that patience is needed in mini-golf as its generally just a casual activity and not something to rush through, but where I have a hard time being patient is when the group in front of you is finished and they just continue to stand on the "green" tallying up their scores or just standing there for no reason. Many times it's kids doing this and I get that they may not have the awareness that others are waiting for them, but their parents should certainly be aware.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: January 23, 2019, 2:55 PM Post
General awareness of those around you has certainly lessened over the years...

Quote   Reply 

Posted: January 23, 2019, 4:26 PM Post
Was going to answer Vitense in Madison but you mentioned it as one of your favorites. For others that have never gone it has an indoor course and two outdoor, they are all fun. Wild Fun Zone in the Dells has one but it is rather small. Can't really think of other indoor courses in the area.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: January 23, 2019, 8:52 PM Post
This thread reminded me of Fun World in Brookfield which caused me to google it which led me to an article about its closing which made me find out it was opened by some guy and John Malan of TMJ4 fame.

Cards' fans wear jorts.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: January 23, 2019, 10:40 PM Post
Nine Below on North Avenue allows you to build a mini golf hole and then play a nine hole round (including your hole and 8 others built by other teams):
https://www.ninebelowmke.com

Quote   Reply 

Posted: January 24, 2019, 7:21 AM Post
trwi7 said:
This thread reminded me of Fun World in Brookfield which caused me to google it which led me to an article about its closing which made me find out it was opened by some guy and John Malan of TMJ4 fame.

He use to actually work there on occasion.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: January 24, 2019, 7:03 PM Post
bani1717 said:
Nine Below on North Avenue allows you to build a mini golf hole and then play a nine hole round (including your hole and 8 others built by other teams):
https://www.ninebelowmke.com

Cool concept.....
Seems really expensive though.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: February 11, 2019, 11:08 PM Post

Brewerfan Staff
Board Administrator
This is not at all indoor, but in New Glarus (just north of Monroe in southwest Wisconsin) there's a mini golf course with a fake Swiss Alp...with live goats. Swissland Miniature Golf. In case you ever want to say you did mini golfing in relatively close proximity to goats.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Quote   Reply 
 [ 10 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply