LambeauLeap1250 WSSP

Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  [ 525 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply

Random thoughts that are pointless and too dumb to say anywhere else thread: 2020

Online  Re: Random thoughts that are pointless and too dumb to say anywhere else thread: 2020
Posted: December 30, 2020, 4:05 PM Post
AKCheesehead said:
You mentioned AZ and I had to take a look. I had no idea Culver's had gotten so widespread nationwide. Wow.

https://www.culvers.com/locator/view-all-locations

You had a teenager metabolism back then. Wouldn't that be nice these days...

When I went to ST about 10 years ago there was one there already. My friend who lives in Florida is getting one built near him. He's pretty excited.

Offline  Re: Random thoughts that are pointless and too dumb to say anywhere else thread: 2020
Posted: December 30, 2020, 4:09 PM Post

The Weatherman
Global Moderator
SeaBass said:
When I go to Culvers it's nearly impossible to avoid upgrading to cheese curds with my combo meal. I dunk them in ketchup. Not sorry.

This is wrong, you get the side of ranch dressing at Culver's for the cheese curds and the side of tartar sauce for the fries. Seriously.

Offline  Re: Random thoughts that are pointless and too dumb to say anywhere else thread: 2020
Posted: January 01, 2021, 10:43 AM Post
Global Moderator
Culver's curds - yes absolutely, but they have the best onion rings of anywhere also.

And Kopp's burgers and custard -- yes, yes, and yes!

Posted: January 01, 2021, 10:50 AM Post
I've never understood the big deal with a Kopp's burger. To each their own but it just doesn't do it for me. Their custard is good though.

"I'm not as good as I was but in big moments I'm still the guy. I want that opportunity." -Ryan Braun

Posted: January 01, 2021, 12:45 PM Post

Brewerfan Staff
Board Administrator
Find the rest of 2021 randomness here! http://forum.brewerfan.net/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=40162

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  [ 525 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply