LambeauLeap1250 WSSP

Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  [ 223 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply

What's bugging you? (2020)

Offline  Re: What's bugging you? (2020)
Posted: June 30, 2020, 12:47 PM Post
Global Moderator
MrTPlush said:
nodakfan17 said:
People who don’t sweep up grass clippings from the curb after they’re done mowing their lawns. This is especially problematic with riding mowers. It looks bad, it smells bad, and it can plug up our sewer drains.

They shouldn’t even have to sweep. Use your brain and mow the correct direction.

I don't have a curb, so when I'm done mowing, I just run the mower over the road and blow the clippings back on my yard. Same on my driveway.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: July 12, 2020, 2:26 PM Post
Trying to get a daily pass to drive a personal vehicle in Denali National Park. They release the passes 2 weeks prior to the date at 10 am. I keep trying to get one, am logged in and refresh my browser continually until the moment the passes are released. But still when I click it I’m too late and they’re all gone instantaneously. I’m becoming suspicious of whether there’s some kind of inside track some certain people have in order to secure the passes before proles like me get their chance.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: July 24, 2020, 4:42 PM Post
It's bugging me that it is opening day and the Brewerfan forum app doesn't work.

Quote   Reply 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  [ 223 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply