LambeauLeap1250 WSSP

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  [ 67 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply

What's NOT bugging you? (2020s edition)

Offline  Re: What's NOT bugging you? (2020s edition)

Posted: April 05, 2021, 1:56 PM Post
nodakfan17 said:
stoutdude - you and are probably in the same boat:

I graduated high school at 175 and college around 190. The office life has not been kind to me and I put on about 25 pounds my first year out of school. I’ve been in the 210-220 range most of my adult life, but hit 230 just after Christmas. My work HRA scores have always been in the 85-90 range, so while not a train wreck, there’s obvious room for improvement. My ‘realistic’ adult weight is probably 200.

I actually live fairly clean and exercise regularly. I ride a stationary bike for 30 minutes, 6 days a week. However, if I’m being honest with myself, pedaling a bike while watching TV is probably not providing a significant health benefit. I’ve resolved to get out and walk at a brisk pace 5 days a week (mixing in one bike day and one rest day every week).

On weekdays, I complete a 2.2 mile loop around my neighborhood in about 35 minutes. Then on Saturdays, I’m taking a series of progressively longer slow walks in hopes of working up to a DIY marathon this Fall.

Good luck to you!

That sounds awesome, you too!

Quote   Reply 

Posted: April 05, 2021, 3:25 PM Post
stoutdude04 said:
I have lost 15 pounds. 35 more to hit my goal of 50.

Don't lose the power assuming you are playing with us again in softball. We need dingerz.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: April 06, 2021, 9:42 AM Post
wallus said:
stoutdude04 said:

Don't lose the power assuming you are playing with us again in softball. We need dingerz.

Shows up to spring training in the best shape of his life, etc, etc.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: April 06, 2021, 3:22 PM Post
Global Moderator
stoutdude04 said:
wallus said:
stoutdude04 said:

Shows up to spring training in the best shape of his life, etc, etc.

All this made me laugh! Best shape of his life, renewed love for the game. Going to be a great season!

Quote   Reply 

Posted: April 06, 2021, 6:43 PM Post
I hate anything that requires me to gather quotes or shop around. Trying to find the right mix of quality, customer service, and decent price seems impossible. I contacted a company for a concrete patio install and while they get good reviews the price was in line with including gold flakes in the concrete. Then I need to replace windows and suddenly get 3 calls a day from four different people at the same company to set up an in person quote.

Why must it be so complicated?

Quote   Reply 

Posted: April 06, 2021, 8:17 PM Post
Global Moderator
MrTPlush said:
I hate anything that requires me to gather quotes or shop around. Trying to find the right mix of quality, customer service, and decent price seems impossible. I contacted a company for a concrete patio install and while they get good reviews the price was in line with including gold flakes in the concrete. Then I need to replace windows and suddenly get 3 calls a day from four different people at the same company to set up an in person quote.

if this is NOT bugging you, I would hate to see what is

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Quote   Reply 

Posted: April 06, 2021, 8:27 PM Post
homer said:
MrTPlush said:

if this is NOT bugging you, I would hate to see what is

*casually moves to bugging you post*

Quote   Reply 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  [ 67 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply