LambeauLeap1250 WSSP

Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  [ 307 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply

Pizza

Offline  Re: Pizza
Posted: April 01, 2021, 8:45 AM Post
Global Moderator
Anybody that grew up in the Milwaukee area remember Organ Piper Pizza out on Hwy 100? When I was a kid I thought they had the best pizza...of course, the arcade next to the restaurant probably influenced me. I see that it's still around. Is it any good?

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Quote   Reply 
Posted: April 01, 2021, 9:12 AM Post

The Weatherman
Global Moderator
homer said:
Anybody that grew up in the Milwaukee area remember Organ Piper Pizza out on Hwy 100? When I was a kid I thought they had the best pizza...of course, the arcade next to the restaurant probably influenced me. I see that it's still around. Is it any good?

Of course! Grew up 5 minutes from Organ Piper. Went to many birthday parties there. I hope it survives the pandemic. I also have no idea if the pizza was any good or not [smile]

Quote   Reply 
Posted: April 01, 2021, 9:36 AM Post
Global Moderator
Speaking of Milwaukee pizza near hwy 100, my grandma just sent a text the other day and said she's looking forward to me coming to visit (she lives right off 100). She said she will treat me and my family to Balistreri's Pizza! It's a tradition that we always get that when we visit. I think we may have discussed their pizza on the board already but this made me think of it. We always get it from the one on 68th. Now my mouth is watering!

Quote   Reply 
Posted: April 01, 2021, 10:51 AM Post
Coming back from Mississippi, we spent the night at Edinburgh IN. Place there called Snappy Tomato Pizza which was really good.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: April 01, 2021, 1:03 PM Post

The Weatherman
Global Moderator
RobDeer 45 said:
Speaking of Milwaukee pizza near hwy 100, my grandma just sent a text the other day and said she's looking forward to me coming to visit (she lives right off 100). She said she will treat me and my family to Balistreri's Pizza! It's a tradition that we always get that when we visit. I think we may have discussed their pizza on the board already but this made me think of it. We always get it from the one on 68th. Now my mouth is watering!

I would nominate either Rosati's or Ann's for best Hwy 100 pizza. And now I'm hungry.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: April 02, 2021, 6:18 AM Post
Pre-COVID, I used to buy (and expense) Pizza Hut for my team when we worked late nights or weekends. It was a way to show appreciation for the crew, while at the same time demonstrating to Senior Management that I wasn’t abusing my expense account (‘it’s only Pizza Hut’). [smile]

Quote   Reply 
Posted: April 07, 2021, 9:37 PM Post
I went to Organ Piper for the first time a couple years ago. I was actually surprised at how much I liked the pizza. I was expecting garbage but it was pretty good.

Quote   Reply 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  [ 307 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply