LambeauLeap1250 WSSP

[ 4 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply

Looking for a Specific Brewers Highlight

Offline  Looking for a Specific Brewers Highlight

Posted: May 17, 2020, 2:03 PM Post
Searched the site for a place to post something like this, so if a post already exists similar to this, or this isn't the right subforum to post this on, my apologies.

I am looking for the Rickie Weeks home run from July 18, 2005 against the Cardinals at Old Busch. I have been looking for this highlight forever, and MLB.com has taken down the archives from 2005. I was at the game in St. Louis for a 7th birthday trip my family took. Weeks hit it into Big Mac Land and it's one of the most ridiculous home runs I can remember seeing. If anybody somehow has access to this video I would be extremely grateful for any help I could get!

Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: Looking for a Specific Brewers Highlight

Posted: May 18, 2020, 8:56 AM Post
Global Moderator
Smichaelis9 said:
Searched the site for a place to post something like this, so if a post already exists similar to this, or this isn't the right subforum to post this on, my apologies.

I am looking for the Rickie Weeks home run from July 18, 2005 against the Cardinals at Old Busch. I have been looking for this highlight forever, and MLB.com has taken down the archives from 2005. I was at the game in St. Louis for a 7th birthday trip my family took. Weeks hit it into Big Mac Land and it's one of the most ridiculous home runs I can remember seeing. If anybody somehow has access to this video I would be extremely grateful for any help I could get!

I remember that. Joe Buck said something like "This thing...." and then silence. I'll see if I can find it.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Quote   Reply 

Posted: May 18, 2020, 10:19 AM Post
Can't find the highlight, but found the IGT.

viewtopic.php?f=81&t=6261&start=300

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Twitter: @MKEHiker

Quote   Reply 

Posted: May 18, 2020, 3:30 PM Post
Just watch this and pretend it is the 2005 homer.

https://youtu.be/J1A3PpS97b0

Quote   Reply 
 [ 4 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply