LambeauLeap1250 WSSP

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  [ 92 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply

The new television season

Offline  Re: The new television season

Posted: March 28, 2017, 8:04 AM Post
Finally binge watched The Americans earlier this year, now watching the new season. Much better than I expected it to be. Looking forward to the new seasons of Better Call Saul and Fargo. For those of you who have Amazon Prime, Sneaky Pete was really good.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: March 29, 2017, 11:33 AM Post
Global Moderator
So pumped for Fargo!

Watching Little Big Lies on HBO and I got sucked in to it. Final episode is coming up this weekend and very interested to see how it all turns out.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: March 29, 2017, 12:28 PM Post
RobDeer 45 said:
So pumped for Fargo!

Watching Little Big Lies on HBO and I got sucked in to it. Final episode is coming up this weekend and very interested to see how it all turns out.

Me too. My wife knows because I guess there is a book? Who reads these days?

Either way, don't look to much on the internet or it'll get ruined for you.

I am thinking that the husband that beats on Nicole Kidman has to be the rapist. He's the only one that hasn't met that Woodley's character that I can think of. Other than that, I have no idea which kid is hurting that other young girl but it can't be the boy that they are accusing.

Quote   Reply 
Online  Re: The new television season

Posted: March 29, 2017, 1:50 PM Post
Watching Big Little Lies as well. Better Call Saul Season 2 just dropped on Netflix.

If you're looking for a show to binge watch on Netflix, watch Wentworth, most underrated show ever IMO. Black Mirror is also fantastic, but not really a 'binge' show.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: March 29, 2017, 2:02 PM Post
I get Netflix for 30 days each year. Yes, I'm cheap. I sign up when House of Cards is out, then binge whatever other series look interesting, then cancel. So I'll give Wentworth a try.

Quote   Reply 
Online  Re: The new television season

Posted: March 29, 2017, 2:55 PM Post
FVBrewerFan said:
I get Netflix for 30 days each year. Yes, I'm cheap. I sign up when House of Cards is out, then binge whatever other series look interesting, then cancel. So I'll give Wentworth a try.

I'm a big House of Cards fan myelf. I wonder why it's so late this year?

Quote   Reply 

Posted: March 29, 2017, 7:29 PM Post
Big fan of the The Detour. First season was great. Second season is almost a total divergent from the first but still good.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: March 29, 2017, 11:20 PM Post
jerichoholicninja said:
Big fan of the The Detour. First season was great. Second season is almost a total divergent from the first but still good.

It almost had to be. You can't keep a show going on just a family vacation. I need to catch up on it but the first episode of season 2 was amazing. Jared telling the black people they need to obey the white man on when to cross the street. Robin making it so much worse when they meet again trying to sort out which apartment they live in.

Cards' fans wear jorts.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: March 30, 2017, 7:27 AM Post
trwi7 said:
jerichoholicninja said:

It almost had to be. You can't keep a show going on just a family vacation. I need to catch up on it but the first episode of season 2 was amazing. Jared telling the black people they need to obey the white man on when to cross the street. Robin making it so much worse when they meet again trying to sort out which apartment they live in.

Ya, you can't keep up the family vacation angle but as season 2 continues it's sort of going off the rails for me. I like the show but the overarching storyline just about jumped the shark for me this week. It went from intriguing and somewhat grounded (for a comedy) to totally unbelievable.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: May 14, 2017, 9:01 PM Post
My girlfriend convinced me to start watching season 1 of Life in Pieces. It is a really good show.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: May 15, 2017, 7:36 AM Post
wallus said:
My girlfriend convinced me to start watching season 1 of Life in Pieces. It is a really good show.

It's entertaining. Not great but better than 90% of the stuff on TV.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: May 15, 2017, 1:22 PM Post
jerichoholicninja said:
trwi7 said:
jerichoholicninja said:

Ya, you can't keep up the family vacation angle but as season 2 continues it's sort of going off the rails for me. I like the show but the overarching storyline just about jumped the shark for me this week. It went from intriguing and somewhat grounded (for a comedy) to totally unbelievable.

Same, I stuck with it, but I am underwhelmed, and it may exit my dvr for next season.

Quote   Reply 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  [ 92 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply