LambeauLeap1250 WSSP

Test

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  [ 43 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply

2019 July 2 International Signing Rumors

Offline  Re: 2019 July 2 International Signing Rumors

Posted: July 17, 2019, 5:53 PM Post
The brewers seemed to target position players with these signings.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: July 19, 2019, 6:04 PM Post
TheJumpAround said:
7/2/19 Milwaukee Brewers signed free agent SS Miguel Briceno to a minor league contract.
7/2/19 Milwaukee Brewers signed free agent OF Deivid Alvis to a minor league contract.
7/2/19 Milwaukee Brewers signed free agent CF Eduarh Colina to a minor league contract.
7/2/19 Milwaukee Brewers signed free agent RHP Miguel Segura to a minor league contract.
7/2/19 Milwaukee Brewers signed free agent SS Alexander Perez to a minor league contract.
7/2/19 Milwaukee Brewers signed free agent RHP Michael Perdomo to a minor league contract.
7/2/19 Milwaukee Brewers signed free agent OF Mendy Ferreira to a minor league contract.
7/2/19 Milwaukee Brewers signed free agent RF Enmanuel Feliz to a minor league contract.
7/2/19 Milwaukee Brewers signed free agent RHP Stiven Cruz to a minor league contract.
7/2/19 Milwaukee Brewers signed free agent OF Luis Medina to a minor league contract.
7/2/19 Milwaukee Brewers signed free agent IF Jose Caballero to a minor league contract.
7/2/19 Milwaukee Brewers signed free agent IF Luis Watter to a minor league contract.
7/2/19 Milwaukee Brewers signed free agent SS Jamal Zalm to a minor league contract.
7/2/19 Milwaukee Brewers signed free agent IF Alberto Ciprian to a minor league contract.
7/2/19 Milwaukee Brewers signed free agent C Blayberg Diaz to a minor league contract.
7/2/19 Milwaukee Brewers signed free agent SS Brenny Escanio to a minor league contract.
7/2/19 Milwaukee Brewers signed free agent OF Jose Gonzalez to a minor league contract.
7/2/19 Milwaukee Brewers signed free agent SS Mauro Garcia to a minor league contract.
7/2/19 Milwaukee Brewers signed free agent SS Beyker Pastran to a minor league contract.
7/2/19 Milwaukee Brewers signed free agent CF Diego Larez to a minor league contract.
7/2/19 Milwaukee Brewers signed free agent C Jeferson Quero to a minor league contract.
7/2/19 Milwaukee Brewers signed free agent SS Jheremy Vargas to a minor league contract.

Quero was specifically mentioned along with the two main signings (Medina and Hedbert Perez) by Matt Arnold on the latest "Brewers on Tap" podcast with Lane Grindle. So I searched his name on Twitter and found video of him[url/https://twitter.com/Rommel_sportpma/status/636667855488942084] hitting a go ahead home run[/url] against Japan for Venezuela in the Little League World Series a few years ago, which I thought was pretty cool. In the tweet it's spelled with two f's but I googled it and it's definitely him.

Anyway, Arnold said they have been really impressed by his ability behind the plate and his strength. He also said that at their camps it would be 110 degrees and they'd be trying to get him out for rest and that Quero wanted no part of that. Arnold sounded excited about all of his tools (didn't mention speed, but he's a catcher). Definitely somebody I'll be watching, I always love hearing about a guy with potential who didn't get one of the big reported bonuses.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: July 19, 2019, 6:04 PM Post
TheJumpAround said:
7/2/19 Milwaukee Brewers signed free agent SS Miguel Briceno to a minor league contract.
7/2/19 Milwaukee Brewers signed free agent OF Deivid Alvis to a minor league contract.
7/2/19 Milwaukee Brewers signed free agent CF Eduarh Colina to a minor league contract.
7/2/19 Milwaukee Brewers signed free agent RHP Miguel Segura to a minor league contract.
7/2/19 Milwaukee Brewers signed free agent SS Alexander Perez to a minor league contract.
7/2/19 Milwaukee Brewers signed free agent RHP Michael Perdomo to a minor league contract.
7/2/19 Milwaukee Brewers signed free agent OF Mendy Ferreira to a minor league contract.
7/2/19 Milwaukee Brewers signed free agent RF Enmanuel Feliz to a minor league contract.
7/2/19 Milwaukee Brewers signed free agent RHP Stiven Cruz to a minor league contract.
7/2/19 Milwaukee Brewers signed free agent OF Luis Medina to a minor league contract.
7/2/19 Milwaukee Brewers signed free agent IF Jose Caballero to a minor league contract.
7/2/19 Milwaukee Brewers signed free agent IF Luis Watter to a minor league contract.
7/2/19 Milwaukee Brewers signed free agent SS Jamal Zalm to a minor league contract.
7/2/19 Milwaukee Brewers signed free agent IF Alberto Ciprian to a minor league contract.
7/2/19 Milwaukee Brewers signed free agent C Blayberg Diaz to a minor league contract.
7/2/19 Milwaukee Brewers signed free agent SS Brenny Escanio to a minor league contract.
7/2/19 Milwaukee Brewers signed free agent OF Jose Gonzalez to a minor league contract.
7/2/19 Milwaukee Brewers signed free agent SS Mauro Garcia to a minor league contract.
7/2/19 Milwaukee Brewers signed free agent SS Beyker Pastran to a minor league contract.
7/2/19 Milwaukee Brewers signed free agent CF Diego Larez to a minor league contract.
7/2/19 Milwaukee Brewers signed free agent C Jeferson Quero to a minor league contract.
7/2/19 Milwaukee Brewers signed free agent SS Jheremy Vargas to a minor league contract.

Quero was specifically mentioned along with the two main signings (Medina and Hedbert Perez) by Matt Arnold on the latest "Brewers on Tap" podcast with Lane Grindle. So I searched his name on Twitter and found video of him hitting a go ahead home run against Japan for Venezuela in the Little League World Series a few years ago, which I thought was pretty cool. In the tweet it's spelled with two f's but I googled it and it's definitely him.

Anyway, Arnold said they have been really impressed by his ability behind the plate and his strength. He also said that at their camps it would be 110 degrees and they'd be trying to get him out for rest and that Quero wanted no part of that. Arnold sounded excited about all of his tools (didn't mention speed, but he's a catcher). Definitely somebody I'll be watching, I always love hearing about a guy with potential who didn't get one of the big reported bonuses.

Quote   Reply 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  [ 43 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply
Test