LambeauLeap1250 WSSP

Go to page Previous  1, 2  [ 28 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply

Brewerfan.net Winter Meetings 2015 (Saturday, March 7th, 7:00 PM, Friday's at Miller Park)

Offline  Re: Brewerfan.net Winter Meetings 2015 (Saturday, March 7th, 7:00 PM, Friday's at Miller Park)

Posted: March 05, 2015, 5:12 PM Post
Global Moderator
hawing said:
7:00 PM. I don't know if it's under Brewerfan or Invader3K's real name...or maybe Invader3K. [smile]

Yes, it's 7 PM and it's under "Brewerfan.net".

Hope a few more decide to come. It's always a great time!

The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: Brewerfan.net Winter Meetings 2015 (Saturday, March 7th, 7:00 PM, Friday's at Miller Park)

Posted: March 06, 2015, 4:28 PM Post
I know we have billions and billions of members. Nonetheless, it will be good to see all 8 or so of you!

Quote   Reply 

Posted: March 07, 2015, 12:32 PM Post
I won't be able to attend. Have fun!

Quote   Reply 

Posted: March 07, 2015, 1:42 PM Post
Global Moderator
recte44 said:
I won't be able to attend. Have fun!

Sorry to hear that... Hope a few of you others reading this can make it tonight. Looking forward to seeing all of you who do make it!

The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

Quote   Reply 

Posted: March 07, 2015, 2:42 PM Post
Hi guys,

Apologies on the late reply. I do have plans for later this afternoon but am going to try and get over there around 7 or a little after. Looking forward to meeting people in person.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: March 07, 2015, 3:13 PM Post
Global Moderator
DocLuna7 said:
Hi guys,

Apologies on the late reply. I do have plans for later this afternoon but am going to try and get over there around 7 or a little after. Looking forward to meeting people in person.

Look forward to seeing you!

Quote   Reply 

Posted: March 07, 2015, 5:17 PM Post

Brewerfan Staff
Board Administrator
The hawing party is leaving Madison pretty shortly, so we'll likely arrive quite close to 7:00. Can't guarantee we'll be parked right next to the Invadermobile like last year, though. [smile]

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: March 08, 2015, 11:19 AM Post
Global Moderator
It was a small group this year, but we had fun and it was an enjoyable time. There was talk of maybe trying to do something again mid-season.

Disappointed the grow lights weren't on last night, but oh well...it was still nice to be in Miller Park about a month before Opening Day!

Quote   Reply 
Go to page Previous  1, 2  [ 28 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply