LambeauLeap1250 WSSP

Go to page Previous  1, 2  [ 25 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply

Link Report for Wed. 6/20 - Walk-Off HR Ends Nashville's Ten Games of Frustration vs. Oklahoma City

Offline  Re: Link Report for Wed. 6/20 - Walk-Off HR Ends Nashville's Ten Games of Frustration vs. Oklahoma City

Posted: June 21, 2012, 6:58 AM Post

Minor League Minutia Master
Global Moderator
Realities of life on the road, Pioneer League-style

Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: Link Report for Wed. 6/20 - Walk-Off HR Ends Nashville's Ten Games of Frustration vs. Oklahoma City

Posted: June 21, 2012, 7:29 AM Post

Minor League Minutia Master
Global Moderator
Tyler Thornburg audio interview with Joe Block on the Brewers' pre-game Wednesday

Quote   Reply 

Posted: June 21, 2012, 10:40 AM Post
Thanks for that Top Draft Picks link Crew07. I find it interesting when all of these guys sign, how much, where they get assigned - and comparing them to the Brewers picks. Just a suggestion, but could we maybe throw that somewhere in the Draft Forum rather than it getting buried in a daily link report? I bet a bunch of the posters who follow the draft would like that link as well.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: June 21, 2012, 10:46 AM Post
Top pick Clint Coulter makes his debut tonight (Thursday) for the Maryvale Brewers. I imagine he will be hitting. 3rd or 4th but the position is the thing to watch. We are assuming he'll be the C.

Pretty sure I read that Clint's PacNW HS team only played 20 or so games this year because of inclement weather. He will push past that by mid-July. Should be quite the adjustment for the slugger.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: June 21, 2012, 11:35 AM Post
heresrobin said:
Thanks for that Top Draft Picks link Crew07. I find it interesting when all of these guys sign, how much, where they get assigned - and comparing them to the Brewers picks. Just a suggestion, but could we maybe throw that somewhere in the Draft Forum rather than it getting buried in a daily link report? I bet a bunch of the posters who follow the draft would like that link as well.

My intention was that other readers bookmark it as I don't have the ability to pin it (I bookmarked it myself). Maybe one of Mass or one of the other mods will move and pin? Excellent suggestion though.

Edit. Just occurred to me that I should post this as well, here's BA's Draft Database, another excellent resource for those that don't frequent BA or aren't familiar with the site.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."
- Plato
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."
- Plato

Quote   Reply 
Go to page Previous  1, 2  [ 25 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply