LambeauLeap1250 WSSP

Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  [ 228 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply

2011-06-28 Brewers (Greinke) at Yankees (Garcia) - [Brewers lose, 12-2]

Offline  2011-06-28 Brewers (Greinke) at Yankees (Garcia) - [Brewers lose, 12-2]
Posted: June 28, 2011, 1:14 PM Post
I know he played in the outfield a little before they decided to have him play 1B exclusively this year. That would be sweet.

Quote   Reply 
Offline  2011-06-28 Brewers (Greinke) at Yankees (Garcia) - [Brewers lose, 12-2]
Posted: June 28, 2011, 1:17 PM Post
Send Gamel back down as soon as interleague is over. He still needs to work at 1B for next year. There is nowhere for him to play regularly. Bring up Green and Boggs and DFA Kotsay.

Fan is short for fanatic.
I blame Wang.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: June 28, 2011, 1:24 PM Post
theavrock said:
And why is Dillard pitching? I thought Loe was the 8th inning guy....
Nice

Quote   Reply 
Posted: June 28, 2011, 1:26 PM Post
Guess the ump wants to get out of there.

Fan is short for fanatic.
I blame Wang.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: June 28, 2011, 1:38 PM Post
what make me laugh the brewers looked totally lost today and yes they lost to a better team. it also does not help that they play terrible on the road.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: June 28, 2011, 2:05 PM Post
I didn't get to see the game tonight but that shouldn't affect my normal lack of intelligence in my analysis. I agree with an earlier poster who said that Greinke may be tipping his pitches. I also think that we try and trick too many hitters with our pitch selection. I pitch calling seems to get a little too random when the guys with the bigger repertoires (Gallardo and Greinke) are on the mound. I don't think we get intimidated by anyone but I do think we panic when we fall behind against a good pitcher or team. When teams rally against us walks are always part of the equation. When we fall behind we swing at everything. Another thought is that coach Roenicke doesn't understand the difference between aggressive baserunning and stupid baserunning. I think he wants to win by doing the things that other teams won't do. He wants to be a genius but in the end he will be considered an idiot. If we don't make the playoffs he will receive more hate than any manager since Rene Lachemann. It will get ugly. As far as Casey goes, I question his conditioning. I don't think he is fat or weak, but he seems very inflexible. He needs to get himself on a stretching regimen. I don't think that I have ever seen a player off balance as in the field as much as Casey.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: June 28, 2011, 2:37 PM Post
Your right theirs a big difference between Smart and Stupid base running.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: June 28, 2011, 3:02 PM Post
All I was able to watch tonight was the first inning. Shocking to see McGehee whiff with runners on and then Morgan's ugly, ugly mishap.

Let's shake this one off and get to work tomorrow.

Quote   Reply 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  [ 228 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply