LambeauLeap1250 WSSP

Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  [ 146 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply

2011-07-02 Brewers (Narveson) at Twins (Pavano) - [Brewers Come Back from 7-0, WIN 8-7]

Offline  2011-07-02 Brewers (Narveson) at Twins (Pavano) - [Brewers Come Back from 7-0, WIN 8-7]
Posted: July 02, 2011, 2:26 PM Post
Forget about the ASG...I'm praying he doesn't miss significant time during games that count.

Quote   Reply 
Offline  2011-07-02 Brewers (Narveson) at Twins (Pavano) - [Brewers Come Back from 7-0, WIN 8-7]
Posted: July 02, 2011, 2:40 PM Post
Nice call hawing...Matt Capps can indeed suck it. We needed some Pirate curse mojo on Plush's birthday to turn it around.

We needed some luck too...how about Yuni's bonehead play and the missed call by the ump turning into a key run. Still one of the dumbest things I've seen this year...and there's been plenty. Then after all the good Twins D, they make some bad plays in the outfield...they must have caught our defensive cooties.

Now we just need some more luck on Braunie's calf. That wasn't the news we wanted to hear.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: July 02, 2011, 2:43 PM Post
You just got to love this....well done Brewer fans!

http://twitter.com/dannyv...status/87356369505763329

Quote   Reply 
Posted: July 02, 2011, 3:09 PM Post

Brewerfan Staff
Board Administrator
The game recap on the radio ended just in time for the start of the fireworks in Madison. As we walked home from campus after the show, the S.O. and I agreed that after hearing the 9th inning on the radio, the fireworks were anticlimactic. I'll join the chorus in hoping for the best for Ryan's calf.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: July 03, 2011, 12:40 AM Post
Global Moderator
I turned it off in the 2nd to catch up on the DVR. Something made me come back in the 7th. What a win.

Can someone explain the dumbheaded play Betancourt made that everyone is talking about?

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder
EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: July 03, 2011, 1:31 AM Post
Betancourt singled with one out. On the next play Kotsay flew to center and for some reason Betancourt decided to tag and go to second. The throw beat him by a LOT, but he popped out of his slide and tried to hop over the tag. Casilla probably got him on the leg, but they called him safe. Then Lucroy singled and Betancourt scored.

Quote   Reply 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  [ 146 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply