LambeauLeap1250 WSSP

Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  [ 269 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply

2011-07-24 Brewers (Gallardo) at Giants (Bumgarner) - 3:05 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 2-1]

Offline  2011-07-24 Brewers (Gallardo) at Giants (Bumgarner) - 3:05 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 2-1]
Posted: July 24, 2011, 10:15 AM Post
[b]jjkoestler]COBrewerfan- Please troll somewhere else. JSOnline would be a perfect place.

Why do they make sense and not question everything? From the looks of it, everyone here is a current or former bench coach in MLB and knows everything.

Quote   Reply 
Offline  2011-07-24 Brewers (Gallardo) at Giants (Bumgarner) - 3:05 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 2-1]
Posted: July 24, 2011, 10:35 AM Post
You watch cricket? I just seen the Miller High Life guy drive by your house.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: July 24, 2011, 10:43 AM Post
Casualshuh?

Quote   Reply 
Posted: July 24, 2011, 11:33 AM Post
COBrewfan is dadofandrew, dadofandrew is COBrewfan. I feel like Ace Ventura.

Fan is short for fanatic.
I blame Wang.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: July 24, 2011, 12:04 PM Post
COBrewerfan said:
jjkoestler said:
COBrewerfan- Please troll somewhere else. JSOnline would be a perfect place.

Why do they make sense and not question everything? From the looks of it, everyone here is a current or former bench coach in MLB and knows everything.

Wait I want to hear about cricket.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: July 24, 2011, 12:52 PM Post
FidoMcCokefiend said:
Casualshuh?

Glad to see there are others that see the ridiculous nature of the conversations that are had.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: July 24, 2011, 12:52 PM Post
The thing I love about Cricket is that I never quite learn how the game is played when I watch it. Like Curling, I only watch it once every few years, so watching Cricket is really about learning the game once again. That one Sri Lankan bowler with the crazy hair is pretty awesome though.

We can't bust heads like we used to. But we have our ways to defeat the troll. One trick is to tell stories that don't go anywhere. Like the time I caught the ferry to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for m'shoe. So I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt. Which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on 'em. Gimme five bees for a quarter, you'd say. Now where was I... oh yeah. The important thing was that I had an onion tied to my belt, which was the style at the time. You couldn't get white onions, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones...

Quote   Reply 
Posted: July 24, 2011, 1:01 PM Post
Funketown wrote:
We can't bust heads like we used to. But we have our ways to defeat the troll. One trick is to tell stories that don't go anywhere.
or just put them on ignore, don't read their posts and don't engage them in conversation.

Fan is short for fanatic.
I blame Wang.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: July 25, 2011, 3:55 AM Post
COBrewerfan said:
FidoMcCokefiend said:
Casualshuh?

Glad to see there are others that see the ridiculous nature of the conversations that are had.
From the guy who thinks Betancourt gets ragged on too much. Image

Quote   Reply 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  [ 269 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply