LambeauLeap1250 WSSP

Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  [ 290 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply

2011-09-27 Pirates (Ohlendorf) at Brewers (Wolf) - [Brewers win, 6-4: 3 Fielder HRs]

Offline  2011-09-27 Pirates (Ohlendorf) at Brewers (Wolf) - [Brewers win, 6-4: 3 Fielder HRs]
Posted: September 27, 2011, 10:33 PM Post

The Weatherman
Global Moderator
That was the least classy celebration in history. Full jersey off before reaching home plate? But considering it was the highest possible +WPA for a single at-bat, I guess they deserve it.

Brewers--the D'Backs look like a team of destiny, and you need to make sure they fulfill their destiny against the Phillies.

Quote   Reply 
Offline  2011-09-27 Pirates (Ohlendorf) at Brewers (Wolf) - [Brewers win, 6-4: 3 Fielder HRs]
Posted: September 27, 2011, 11:24 PM Post
jason21nl said:
pebadger said:
zookerman182 said:
IF we lose homefield and end up playing the phillies in the first round because of this 2 out comeback i might stop watching baseball forever

Even when the Brewers win?

My God people, enjoy the ride. Everything the Brewers can still accomplish is squarely in their own hands.
seriously, people need to back off of other people and stop telling them how to feel.

Just because people are upset, or worried doesn't mean they aren't "enjoying the ride"

Perhaps, I should tell you to be worried about the playing the Phillies? but then again, I don't tell people how they should feel

thank you

Quote   Reply 
Posted: September 28, 2011, 12:52 AM Post

Brewerfan Staff
Board Administrator
Clearly the Dodgers don't like my nephew. OK, Brewers, you know what to do Wednesday night, then.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: September 28, 2011, 12:55 AM Post
It's been over 8 hours and I'm still ticked about this. It was just impossible for them to win that game. Whole rally starts when the pitcher fails to cover first base. Then and error gets made later. The Dodgers should have easily gotten 4 outs in the inning. Please win tonight Brewers.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: September 28, 2011, 1:32 AM Post
I feel like ive been punched in the gut. Of course living in Phoenix, I have to hear it from all of the fair weather Dbacks fans this morning.

Formerly AirShuttle6104

Quote   Reply 
Posted: September 28, 2011, 1:39 AM Post
Brewers can't blame anyone but themselves if they don't get home field advantage. They control their own destiny. Win. Plain and simple. RR should manage this game like Game 7 of the World Series. Home field advantage for the Brewers means a lot more than it does for Arizona. Just look at the home/road records. Just win, baby!

Quote   Reply 
Posted: September 28, 2011, 2:37 AM Post
I want to see a lineup of Hart,Morgan,Braun,Fielder,Weeks,Hairston,Green,Lucroy,Grienke tonight. Watching McGehee and YunE6 popping up on the first pitches tonight is unacceptable.

Formerly AirShuttle6104

Quote   Reply 
Posted: September 28, 2011, 2:42 AM Post
I bet ya Ron's now wishing he didn't manage Monday night's game like a Spring Training game. Oof.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: September 28, 2011, 2:44 AM Post
They blew it Monday night, if we some how blow it tonight and dbacks win, they deserve the 2nd seed.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: September 28, 2011, 4:32 AM Post
jason21nl said:
pebadger said:
zookerman182 said:
IF we lose homefield and end up playing the phillies in the first round because of this 2 out comeback i might stop watching baseball forever

Even when the Brewers win?

My God people, enjoy the ride. Everything the Brewers can still accomplish is squarely in their own hands.
seriously, people need to back off of other people and stop telling them how to feel.

Just because people are upset, or worried doesn't mean they aren't "enjoying the ride"

Perhaps, I should tell you to be worried about the playing the Phillies? but then again, I don't tell people how they should feel

Well, he's not telling him how to feel, he's telling him how to act--which, yeah, I hear you, hyperbolic gnashing of teeth can be grating but it's still harmless, but you're doing the same thing here.

Anyway. Go Brewers.

Quote   Reply 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  [ 290 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply