LambeauLeap1250 WSSP


  
Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next  [ 324 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply

2019-09-11: Brewers (Davies) at Marlins (López) [Brewers win, 7-5 -- Birthday Boy Moustakas hits two home runs and tallies 5 RBI as Crew wins 6th straight]

Author Message
Offline  Re: 2019-09-11: Brewers (Davies) at Marlins (López) [Brewers win, 7-5 -- Birthday Boy Moustakas hits two home runs and tallies 5 RBI as Crew wins 6th straight]
Posted: September 11, 2019, 8:28 PM Post
Posts: 996
Cannot play gravy game salvage ball tomorrow. Get the damn sweep

This is the worst team we will play the rest of the year. Step on their neck. I know pina has been hurt. Who’s going to catch tomorrow? Freitas?

I assume Grandal plays first tomorrow


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2019-09-11: Brewers (Davies) at Marlins (López) [Brewers win, 7-5 -- Birthday Boy Moustakas hits two home runs and tallies 5 RBI as Crew wins 6th straight]
Posted: September 11, 2019, 8:30 PM Post
Posts: 6934
This has to considered good news

https://twitter.com/adammccalvy/status/ ... 07456?s=21


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2019-09-11: Brewers (Davies) at Marlins (López) [Brewers win, 7-5 -- Birthday Boy Moustakas hits two home runs and tallies 5 RBI as Crew wins 6th straight]
Posted: September 11, 2019, 8:30 PM Post
User avatar
Posts: 8466
I think Counsell said a few days ago that Pina would be back to catch Thursday. I’d be fine with giving Austin a start at 1B too.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2019-09-11: Brewers (Davies) at Marlins (López) [Brewers win, 7-5 -- Birthday Boy Moustakas hits two home runs and tallies 5 RBI as Crew wins 6th straight]
Posted: September 11, 2019, 8:31 PM Post
User avatar
Posts: 13107
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Freitas can’t start right now. It’s either Pina or Grandal.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2019-09-11: Brewers (Davies) at Marlins (López) [Brewers win, 7-5 -- Birthday Boy Moustakas hits two home runs and tallies 5 RBI as Crew wins 6th straight]
Posted: September 11, 2019, 8:34 PM Post
Posts: 2145
Brew4U said:
Freitas can’t start right now. It’s either Pina or Grandal.

I'd rather see Nottingham than Frietas but hopefully Pina is back. Austin needs to play because Braun probably out. Maybe give Taylor a start and Arcia too.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2019-09-11: Brewers (Davies) at Marlins (López) [Brewers win, 7-5 -- Birthday Boy Moustakas hits two home runs and tallies 5 RBI as Crew wins 6th straight]
Posted: September 11, 2019, 8:39 PM Post
User avatar
Posts: 13107
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Cain- CF
Grandal- C
Braun- LF
Moose- 3B
Austin- 1B
Gamel- RF
Perez- 2B
Arcia- SS

Just a guess but that’s what I would go with.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2019-09-11: Brewers (Davies) at Marlins (López) [Brewers win, 7-5 -- Birthday Boy Moustakas hits two home runs and tallies 5 RBI as Crew wins 6th straight]
Posted: September 11, 2019, 8:39 PM Post
Posts: 6934
I think Grandal will continue to play first when he doesnt catch......need his bat in there. but he defintely needs a day off behind the plate.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2019-09-11: Brewers (Davies) at Marlins (López) [Brewers win, 7-5 -- Birthday Boy Moustakas hits two home runs and tallies 5 RBI as Crew wins 6th straight]
Posted: September 11, 2019, 8:52 PM Post
Posts: 168
markedman5 said:


Six weeks from today is October 23. Game 1 of the World Series is October 22. Just sayin’...


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2019-09-11: Brewers (Davies) at Marlins (López) [Brewers win, 7-5 -- Birthday Boy Moustakas hits two home runs and tallies 5 RBI as Crew wins 6th straight]
Posted: September 11, 2019, 8:53 PM Post
Posts: 2839
Rockies lead the Cards 2-1, bottom 7.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2019-09-11: Brewers (Davies) at Marlins (López) [Brewers win, 7-5 -- Birthday Boy Moustakas hits two home runs and tallies 5 RBI as Crew wins 6th straight]
Posted: September 11, 2019, 9:15 PM Post
Posts: 972
Location: Wisconsin
markedman5 said:


That is music to my ears and I hope it is accurate.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2019-09-11: Brewers (Davies) at Marlins (López) 6:10 PM CDT
Posted: September 11, 2019, 9:26 PM Post
User avatar
Posts: 3031
Harvey'sWBs said:
lcbj68c said:
There was no reason to take Davies out. It's September FFS


I think September means something very different to you than it does to CC. Because I think “it’s September” played a huge role in CC making the move.


My September comment was meant in terms of stamina and pitch count. It's September, as in, he can go 100 to 110, and not 85 like it's April.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2019-09-11: Brewers (Davies) at Marlins (López) [Brewers win, 7-5 -- Birthday Boy Moustakas hits two home runs and tallies 5 RBI as Crew wins 6th straight]
Posted: September 11, 2019, 9:42 PM Post
Posts: 8440
Has nothing to do with pitch count.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2019-09-11: Brewers (Davies) at Marlins (López) [Brewers win, 7-5 -- Birthday Boy Moustakas hits two home runs and tallies 5 RBI as Crew wins 6th straight]
Posted: September 11, 2019, 9:46 PM Post
Posts: 712
Dirty birds lose.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2019-09-11: Brewers (Davies) at Marlins (López) [Brewers win, 7-5 -- Birthday Boy Moustakas hits two home runs and tallies 5 RBI as Crew wins 6th straight]
Posted: September 11, 2019, 9:51 PM Post
Posts: 996
Cardinals have a tough schedule after tomorrow.

Maybe the division isn’t out of play yet. I thought we’d have to sweep them to he s a chance. But the cards have all tough series left


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2019-09-11: Brewers (Davies) at Marlins (López) [Brewers win, 7-5 -- Birthday Boy Moustakas hits two home runs and tallies 5 RBI as Crew wins 6th straight]
Posted: September 11, 2019, 10:04 PM Post
Posts: 972
Location: Wisconsin
willie key said:
Cardinals have a tough schedule after tomorrow.

Maybe the division isn’t out of play yet. I thought we’d have to sweep them to he s a chance. But the cards have all tough series left


Win tomorrow, and take 2 out of 3 from the Cardinals and things will be set up for an interesting final 2 weeks.

Have the Brewers confirm tomorrow that Yelich doesn’t need surgery and I can put that out of my head.

Padres and Rockies are showing they may not be as easy to push around as the Marlins have been.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2019-09-11: Brewers (Davies) at Marlins (López) [Brewers win, 7-5 -- Birthday Boy Moustakas hits two home runs and tallies 5 RBI as Crew wins 6th straight]
Posted: September 11, 2019, 10:10 PM Post
Posts: 996
BruisedCrew said:
willie key said:
Cardinals have a tough schedule after tomorrow.

Maybe the division isn’t out of play yet. I thought we’d have to sweep them to he s a chance. But the cards have all tough series left


Win tomorrow, and take 2 out of 3 from the Cardinals and things will be set up for an interesting final 2 weeks.

Have the Brewers confirm tomorrow that Yelich doesn’t need surgery and I can put that out of my head.

Padres and Rockies are showing they may not be as easy to push around as the Marlins have been.


I’m torn on what I want. I’m guessing we want one team to win 6 games between the cards and cubs when they play 7 times. But who knows. Usually you can handicap a race based on schedules and just pure mathematics of games left. But this isn’t as easy right now

I think once the games are done Sunday we will know how good our chances are and what will need to be done

11-6 gets us to 88 wins. That is not out of the question. No way would I have thought that a month ago


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2019-09-11: Brewers (Davies) at Marlins (López) [Brewers win, 7-5 -- Birthday Boy Moustakas hits two home runs and tallies 5 RBI as Crew wins 6th straight]
Posted: September 11, 2019, 10:53 PM Post
Posts: 972
Location: Wisconsin
willie key said:
BruisedCrew said:
willie key said:
Cardinals have a tough schedule after tomorrow.

Maybe the division isn’t out of play yet. I thought we’d have to sweep them to he s a chance. But the cards have all tough series left


Win tomorrow, and take 2 out of 3 from the Cardinals and things will be set up for an interesting final 2 weeks.

Have the Brewers confirm tomorrow that Yelich doesn’t need surgery and I can put that out of my head.

Padres and Rockies are showing they may not be as easy to push around as the Marlins have been.


I’m torn on what I want. I’m guessing we want one team to win 6 games between the cards and cubs when they play 7 times. But who knows. Usually you can handicap a race based on schedules and just pure mathematics of games left. But this isn’t as easy right now

I think once the games are done Sunday we will know how good our chances are and what will need to be done

11-6 gets us to 88 wins. That is not out of the question. No way would I have thought that a month ago


Don’t have to choose sides on the Cubs-Cards now because they don’t start playing each other until next Thursday. By then we’ll have a pretty good idea of what would be better, or if it makes any difference.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2019-09-11: Brewers (Davies) at Marlins (López) [Brewers win, 7-5 -- Birthday Boy Moustakas hits two home runs and tallies 5 RBI as Crew wins 6th straight]
Posted: September 11, 2019, 11:15 PM Post
Posts: 996
Brewers are tied for wild card. What in the heck is going on out there


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2019-09-11: Brewers (Davies) at Marlins (López) [Brewers win, 7-5 -- Birthday Boy Moustakas hits two home runs and tallies 5 RBI as Crew wins 6th straight]
Posted: September 12, 2019, 2:33 AM Post
User avatar
Posts: 930
Location: bush Alaska
I was busy processing 2 moose legs during the game so now that that whole project is done I’m getting a kick out of reading this IGT and seeing Moose hit 2 out tonight.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2019-09-11: Brewers (Davies) at Marlins (López) [Brewers win, 7-5 -- Birthday Boy Moustakas hits two home runs and tallies 5 RBI as Crew wins 6th straight]
Posted: September 12, 2019, 4:57 AM Post
Posts: 31
If Villar's HR was 443 feet, Moose's HR was 460 feet. I lost faith in MLB's HR distance accuracy years ago.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next  [ 324 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply
  


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search this forum (phpBB search):
Jump to:  
Search entire board (Google search):
Google
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Test