LambeauLeap1250 WSSP

Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next  [ 132 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply

Can Bill Hall Pitch?

Offline  Can Bill Hall Pitch?
Posted: May 15, 2006, 12:23 PM Post
President Bush just sent 6,000 National Guardsmen to try and stop Bill Hall. Bill Hall laughed.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: May 15, 2006, 12:27 PM Post
All this talk about Bill Hall and not one mention of his illustrious acting career.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: May 15, 2006, 12:42 PM Post
Bill Hall banished Bill Buckner to Idaho for blaspheming the first name.

Bill Hall banished Arsenio Hall from all public viewings for blaspheming the last name.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: May 15, 2006, 1:36 PM Post
That is hilarious!!!!! I never noticed the similarities between Don Cheadle and Bill Hall! Wow!

Quote   Reply 
Posted: May 16, 2006, 9:05 AM Post
Oh my god the Cheadle one is hilarious

In Bill Hall's younger days in the 1880s he was known as William H. Bonney. That's right, Billy the Kid. The most notorius gun-slinger around. At the age of 12 he killed a man for insulting his mother. In the late 1970s he did not change his name, but it evolved to Hall. Now at the age of 153 he reeks havoc on the National League. The bounty on his head is now over $200 million, but no one dares cash it in.

3TO Apostle

Quote   Reply 
Posted: May 16, 2006, 4:39 PM Post
Bill Hall proved his ability to see into the future tonight...

Edit: late night spelling

EDIT: Seriously, Billy must be reading this thread - he whispered to Dave Bush that they would win in walk-off fashion... give me a break...

Bill Hall, AKA Nostradamus...

Quote   Reply 
Posted: May 16, 2006, 4:50 PM Post
I've kept with this thread and I must say I'm very disappointed in all of you. ................................

You have under estimated Bill Hall.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: May 17, 2006, 4:06 AM Post
Did anyone catch Bill Hall's psychic powers last night? All he had to do was look at Franklin and he made that throw go wide...amazing what he can do!

Quote   Reply 
Posted: May 17, 2006, 8:06 AM Post
Bill Hall = New Chuck Norris.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: May 17, 2006, 8:12 AM Post
I put a lot of my favorites into a nice centralized format on my blog so you guys can read them easily...

Let me know if I shouldn't have put them up somewhere else and I'll take it down, otherwise keep coming up with more to add!

The Crew -- http://thecrewblog.blogspot.com/

edit: forgot the link ;)

Quote   Reply 
Posted: May 17, 2006, 8:17 AM Post
When Bill Hall is up to bat, the ump just says Double or Homerun, just to save the pitcher embarassment.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: May 18, 2006, 12:33 AM Post
Bill Hall doesn't get intentionally walked. He just tells the other team he's planning on stealing first base so they might as well save themselves from the ensuing embarrassment.

Bill Hall once broke up a perfect game with a 5-run homer while wearing the Italian Sausage costume.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: May 18, 2006, 1:37 AM Post
I think there is more Bill Hall lore here than there is mythology in Greece. Past a certain point posting to this thread is just beating a dead horse.

Then again, one time Bill Hall resurrected a dead horse and taught it how to fight back. He then named the horse Secretariat.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: May 18, 2006, 11:46 AM Post
A women living in the Rotten Oak trailer park in Kissyoursister Alabama saw Bill Hall's image in a grilled cheese sandwhich.

Ther is a 173 mile backup on SR 31 into Kissyoursister Alabama.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: May 18, 2006, 12:37 PM Post
We didn't start the fire, Bill Hall did, and he's unapologetic.

Bill Hall ate just one, Bill Hall stopped once he popped. To date Bill Hall has successfully completed every potato chip challenge known to man.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: May 18, 2006, 12:38 PM Post
People ask me what I do in winter when there's no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wonder if Bill Hall likes fried or scrambled. ~Rogers Hornsby

When they start the game, they don't yell, "Work ball." They say, "Bill Hall." ~Willie Stargell, 1981

Back then, my idol was Bill Hall, because I saw a cartoon of him playing ball - you know, the one where he plays every position himself with nobody else on the field but him? Now that I think of it, Bill is still my idol. You have to love a ballplayer like that. ~Nomar Garciaparra

You don't save a pitcher for tomorrow. Tomorrow it may rain. ~Bill Hall, in New York Times, 16 May 1965

During my 18 years I came to bat almost 10,000 times. I struck out about 1,700 times and walked maybe 1,800 times. You figure a ballplayer will average about 500 at bats a season. That means I played seven years without ever hitting the ball. ~Mickey Mantle, 1970........Bill Hall laughs at how non-productive the "mick" was.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: May 18, 2006, 4:08 PM Post
Once, Bill Hall was out at dinner, and saw Chad Bradford didn't tip his waitress.

So he decided to hit a homerun off him. With a pink bat.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Twitter: @MKEHiker

Quote   Reply 
Posted: May 19, 2006, 6:59 AM Post
Quote:
We didn't start the fire, Bill Hall did, and he's unapologetic.

:rollin
That's awesome...well done.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: May 19, 2006, 7:43 AM Post
Global Moderator
The bats used in Sundays game were not Pink to honor mother's day. Rather, MLB ran out of bats and Bill Hall donated a collection of bloody bats he had in his trunk, which were so stained they could only be bleached to a pinkish color.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: June 12, 2006, 10:21 AM Post
I'm just bumping this thread since I needed a good laugh and didn't want the thread to die.

Quote   Reply 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next  [ 132 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply